Skip to content

Here you can find information on which schools and colleges are available across the county. You will also be able to find out how each school and college caters for different levels of need and how to apply for a place. Look at the education outside the normal year group information and further advice if you want to change schools.

To view what is available for young people leaving statutory education, visit Post-16 Education and Training.

The Section 41 list shows all Independent schools & colleges for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities, including those approved under Section 41 of the Children and Families Act.

To find alternative provision offerings in Derbyshire, search the Alternative Provision Directory.

You can also find out more information on our Access and Inclusion Support Services which cover:

Inclusion Support Services (ISS)

All Age Inclusion Services (AAIS)

All Children Receiving Education (ACRE)

Send Assessment Service (SENDAS)

Related documents


Information on other websites