Skip to content

The governing bodies of maintained schools and maintained nursery schools and the proprietors of academy schools must publish information on their websites about implementation of the policy for pupils with special educational needs. The SEND information published should be updated annually. Schools should ensure that the SEND information report is easily accessible by young people and parents/carers and is set out in clear straightforward language. Please refer to individual school websites for further information. To find out about your local schools please use Get Information About Schools on GOV.UK where you can search by postcode or local authority area.

There are also a number of colleges, either in or close to Derbyshire, which offer supported internships and post-16 further education courses.

The Section 41 list shows all Independent schools & colleges for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities, including those approved under Section 41 of the Children and Families Act.