Skip to content

Everyone has concerns and worries at some point in their life but if you're feeling overwhelmed, unhappy or struggling to cope then you need to be able to speak to a trusted adult. This can be a parent, a school nurse, a youth worker or a mental health worker. You can also visit your GP or your school may have counselling services. All these people will take your concerns seriously and keep them confidential if you wish. 

If you don't feel you are ready to speak to someone face to face just yet, then you can find lots of information online. You can find lots of help, support and advice from the following places, including a range of NHS commissioned emotional and mental health services for children and young people across Derby and Derbyshire.