Skip to content

If you are worried about a child please contact Call Derbyshire, tel: 01629 533190. One of the call handlers will discuss and identify with you the right services that will help.

Derby and Derbyshire Safeguarding Children Partnership provides information for the public, children, young people, parents, carers and professionals. The partnership is made up of Derby City Council, Derbyshire County Council, Derby and Derbyshire Integrated Care Systems (ICS), Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care Systems (ICS) and Derbyshire Constabulary (the statutory partners) work in partnership with relevant agencies such as health providers, schools and education settings, probation providers and others to improve local safeguarding arrangements and hold each other to account as to how they are keeping children safe.

Remember that you can ring Childline anytime on 0800 1111 or if you live in Derbyshire you can talk to a trained social worker at Derbyshire County Council by phoning 01629 533190 anytime, or if you live in Derby you can talk to a trained social worker at Derby Social Care by ringing 01332 641172 during the day, or 01332 956606 after 5pm and at weekends.

Safer Derbyshire is the website for community safety in Derbyshire. It aims to reduce crime, disorder and the fear of crime in Derbyshire by providing support, advice and leadership to partners and communities.