How can the Behaviour Support Service help?
Supporting schools with social and emotional health and wellbeing to increase inclusion.
- Emotional regulation.
- Sensory strategies.
- Friendship and social issues.
- Conflict resolution.
- Restorative conversations.
- Sleep issues or tiredness.
- Narrative therapy.
- Solution focused approaches.
- Whole school or departmental training.
- Consultation about individual pupils or specific situations.
- Solution focused support.
- Question and answer clinics.
- Supervision support.
- Child observations.
- Classroom behaviour strategies.
- Early Careers Teachers (ECT) support and training.
- A space for reflection or problem-solving.
- Using scripts or modelling language.
- Development of lunch and break time provision.
- Restorative practice.
- Bespoke training.
- Training packages.
- Signposting work alongside other agencies.
- 1/2 a day per fortnight.
- 1/2 a day per week or 1 full day per fortnight.
- 1 day per week.
- 2 days per week.
Alternative Package Options
- 6 hours
- 12 hours
- 28 hours
- 24 hours
We regularly provide bespoke evidence-based training to schools and clusters in subjects across our full range of expertise to whole staff, groups of staff or as part of individual development. Our teachers regularly receive very positive feedback for the style, content and practical application of their training. We are able to design bespoke training packages to meet the needs of your school.
Training Topics Include:
- Reviewing and implementing a behaviour policy.
- Understanding behaviour and drawing up personalised plans.
- Use of assessment tools to inform interventions.
- Positive classroom management.
- Increasing engagement with learning of vulnerable learners.
- Emotional regulation for learning.
- Sensory processing.
- De-escalation techniques.
- Positive lunchtimes.
- Restorative practice or mediation skills.
- Keeping people safe and minimising the need for physical intervention.
- Early Career Teachers (ECT) training.
- Sleep training.
For further information about the Behaviour Support Service, please contact the Head of Service, Sian Mansey: firstname.lastname@example.org